Pro tip: Before buying Set List Maker, check out its big brother, BandHelper.
Set List Maker is a powerful organizational tool for musicians. With thousands of people around the world using the app in creative ways, the app is packed with features to manage your repertoire, control your on-stage electronics and share with your bandmates.
MORE THAN A DIGITAL SONGBOOK
Set List Maker can store your lyrics and chord charts, but it can also keep track of your rehearsal notes and serves as an archive of all your set lists. You can include multiple reference recordings for each song, slow down or pitch-shift recordings while practicing,* transpose chords with one touch, and make a quick recording if inspiration strikes.* Then design your own screen layouts to show the most important information in each setting you play in.
YOUR COMMAND CENTER ON STAGE
Set List Maker can display your lyrics with simple auto-scrolling or custom automation tracks,* play backing tracks and click tracks through separate audio ports or inter-app audio,* play videos,* and configure MIDI-compatible sound and lighting equipment as you move from song to song.* You can control Set List Maker with MIDI* or Bluetooth footswitches, and link together multiple devices for screen sharing or remote control on stage.*
KEEP YOUR BANDMATES IN THE LOOP
Set List Maker can can export databases and import them onto your bandmates' mobile devices so everyone has access to the latest songs, set lists, and details of upcoming shows. You can also email set lists in PDF or HTML format, or print good old paper set lists to keep it simple on stage.
Some advanced features (*) require an in-app purchase. For details, please visit the Set List Maker website, which also contains tutorials and demo videos to help with your purchase decision.
>>> If you have a problem or a suggestion, please contact me before writing a bad review. I can't respond or help you if you publish your complaints in a review, but I respond promptly to all emails and posts in my support forum. <<<
Version 6.1.3 release notes
- Fixed a problem that prevented the in-app purchase options from appearing.
- Fixed a problem that prevented the confirmation prompt from appearing when importing a database by sharing it from another app.
- Restored the missing Copy button on the song edit page.
- Restored the ability to zoom the show share preview.
- Fixed a crash when clicking the Copy to Clipboard button on the show share page when the Titles Only, One Column Per Set option is selected.
- Updated the Start Recording and Start Tempo layout actions to start the recording or tempo for a newly selected song even if the audio for the previous song is still playing via the Continue Audio When Changing Songs setting.
- Added the new Pink and Brown colors to the smart list filters.