Use Wotja to create awesome 'generative music' mixes or to play live 'flows' of relaxing ambient music with just one tap of a button. In free 'Lite Mode' you get 30 minutes of play time – plenty for use as a music creativity tool or aid to relaxation, reflection, meditation, sleep etc. There are no ads & no need to join a mail list.
WHY GET WOTJA?
Wotja can be used to generate ambient & melodic soundscapes, lush drone mixes, text-to-music (TTM) melodies, beats, MIDI etc. for ideas, fun, relaxation etc.
WOTJA USER REVIEWS
"Essential music app", "Nothing compares", "Masterpiece", "Incredible, fantastic, wonderful, inspiring"
HOW DO I CREATE A MIX?
In the 'Create > Mixes' segment of the Documents screen tap the 'Add New' button. Select 'Mix (Automatic)' from the pop-up menu & one is created for you.
HOW DO I PLAY A FLOW?
Tap a Flow button in the 'Play > Flows' segment of the Documents screen.
IS THERE MORE?
YES, lots more :). Wotja is a very deep app that rewards curiosity & experimentation. See 'Learn', below.
If you want to play for longer, save Flows, save mix edits, use multi-channel MIDI I/O etc. then take out a ‘Pro’ Subscription or get the Wotja Pro 21 app.
LEARN – TUTORIALS, VIDEOS & EXAMPLES
Tap '? App Support' below and go to our 'Learn' section.
'PRO' SUBSCRIPTION – WHAT IS IT?
A 'Pro' Subscription unlocks 'Pro Mode', i.e. the Wotja 'Pro' Feature Set ('FS') . When this is active the app has the same functionally as the current paid-for version, Wotja Pro 21 .
Developed by us, SSEYO Koan (1990 – 2002) generated what came to be known as 'Generative Music'.
Wotja is the evolution of SSEYO Koan + ALL the other apps & tools we've lovingly crafted & pioneered over the years (Noatikl, Mixtikl, Liptikl & Tiklbox) - and it just keeps getting better & better!
Something not working right? Please do get in touch via our Help Page 'Contact Us' options. Thank you!
MODE / FEATURE SET (FS) 
• Lite (Default; free & ad-free): 30 min play, no save/export, MIDI Ch1 in/out only, no edit of Randomization Presets etc.; Recordings licensed for Personal Use only (see EULA).
• Pro (In-App Subscription ): Full save/export, 16 channel MIDI I/O, no timeouts & ALL remaining restrictions unlocked; Recordings licensed for Commercial Use (see EULA).
• Full details: intermorphic.com/wotja/21
• 100s of gorgeous generative music templates & Sound/FX presets
• 48 independent content Cells in 12 tracks for live mixing/sequencing
• 'Flow' mode for a succession of unique mixes auto-generated by Randomization Presets
• Powerful Music Engine (IME), Sound Engine (ISE) & Text Engine (ITE)
• Support for: 16 channel core MIDI & virtual MIDI  in/out; recording  to WAV & MIDI; SF2; iCloud; Sleep timer; AirPlay, IAA, Audiobus, Ableton Link [all 4]; Text to Speech (TTS) 
• AUv3 included 
1: Feature Sets (FS) - intermorphic.com/wotja/21/#fst
2: 'Pro' Subscription alternative - Wotja Pro 21
3: User Guide - intermorphic.com/wotja/21/guide
4: Not available in AUv3
5: iOS 13+
6: AUv3 has 2 minute timeout in Lite FS; no timeout in Pro FS
• Subscription period is 1 month, auto-renewing.
• Subscriptions work in both iOS/macOS versions ('dual') & are easy to cancel at any time.
• Prices shown are for US region & may change from time to time.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user & auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Group 1: Feature Set (FS)
• Pro ($2.99) - Unlocks 'Pro Mode'
Group 2: Tip Jar (TJ)
For optional Tip Jar donations.
• TJ: T0 ($1.99)
• TJ: T1 ($3.99)
• TJ: T2 ($9.99)
Version 21.8.3 release notes
IMPROVED: To make it easier for new customers to get started with Wotja it now defaults to opening in the Documents screen "Play" segment after fresh install.
IMPROVED: Flow Player > Action > "Save Flow to Mix/Box File" have been moved to the top of the pop-up menu to make it easier to save Wotja flows.
IMPROVED: For better clarity (and to match its filename .wotjarp) "Randomization Scheme" is renamed to "Randomization Preset".
IMPROVED: For better clarity the "Special Options (SO)" Subscription Group is renamed to "Tip Jar (TJ)" and the Subscription descriptions changed to match (T3/4 IAP tiers also removed).
IMPROVED: Accessibility support (still work-in-progress).
FIXED: Mix Properties > Rule > Action > "Use Random Mix Rule" selection no longer permits the Default Rule to be renamed.
FIXED: Compressor parameter editing when using the Edit menu (via pop-up) was not working correctly for the following - Gain In, Threshold, Gain Out, Limiter.
FIXED: Reverb R2XL Input Section Out value should have displayed as 0.000 to 1.000 (rather than 0 to 1000).
FIXED: Double-tap on generator button now shows the pop-up menu.
P.S. Enjoying Wotja? Please do leave or update a positive review and rating - your love means so much to us! Thank you :).