Stage Traxx is an audio player designed for professional musicians working with backing tracks. With Stage Traxx 3, controlling your live performance will be easier than ever before.
Whether you work with prepared playlists or decide on the fly which track to play next, whether you need lyrics, sheets or only a rock solid audio player, Stage Traxx is the right tool for the job.
• Display lyrics or PDF files
• Automatic scrolling during playback
• Rearrange songs with loops and audio regions
• Multitrack playback with up to 8 stereo tracks
• Support for up to 18 separate outputs on multichannel audio interfaces
• Separate volume, pitch, speed and equalizer settings for each track
• Add AUv3 plugin as master effect
• Support for Audiobus 3
• Configurable crossfades
• Keep all your devices in sync through iCloud
• Unlimited number of playlists
• Assign colors and keywords to songs and playlists
• Complex sorting and filtering options
• Keep track which songs you have played
• Remote control via Airturn, Bluetooth MIDI and MIDI
• Control external gear by sending MIDI commands during playback
• Send MIDI Timecode and MIDI Clock to synchronize other devices
• Share songs and playlists with lyrics and all metadata with other users
• Network sessions to send lyrics or PDF document of the current track to other iOS devices via WiFi
FREE VERSION LIMITATIONS
• You can only import up to 6 songs
• Restore of backups is not available
• Network Sessions are not available
• iCloud Sync is not available
To remove these limitations, please unlock the full version via one time In App Purchase.
Version 3.8.5 release notes
* Metronome animation not visible on older macOS and iOS versions
* Songs could be added twice to the history when stop mode is set to "Next"
* Multitrack drift compensation somtimes increases drift leading to out of sync playback
Please see https://stagetraxx.com/user-guide/changelog/ for a list of all changes in version 3.8.