Thafknar is an audio recorder and player and a tool for adding reverb to files and to audio streams (Audiobus, IAA, AUv3; the latter being an in-app purchase).
Upload audio files by iTunes File Sharing or by Document Interaction, or create recordings with the app's built-in audio recorder. Play or save the files with added reverb. Use play through mode for realtime reverberation. The reverb can be created by an iOS Audio Unit or by the app's convolution reverb engine (iPad 4 or better is recommended for realtime usage).
- MIDI Control for controlling some functions of the app by MIDI messages.
- Preset Buttons for selecting presets by tapping buttons which can be decorated with text or images. This can be used to build a custom-designed sample player.
- Convolution Audio Unit for using the convolution reverb engine as an AUv3 app extension.
Version 7.6 release notes
- Better VoiceOver support.
- Instead of a graphical view, two sliders can be used to select a range of the impulse response in the convolution parameters view.
- Magic Tap for starting and stopping a recording.