PolyPhase is a generative sequencer. Melodies on a Master Track are created on the fly & copied, with phase offsets, to Slave Tracks. This structure, along with the interplay of various probabilities, leads to unique melodies and rhythms.
PolyPhase is a generative sequencer!
Melodies on a Master Track are created on the fly & copied, with phase offsets, to Follower Tracks. This structure, along with the interplay of various probabilities, leads to interwoven melodies and rhythms.
You can disable the generation of notes & draw your own, or select some of the randomization functions
Send MIDI to external hardware, other iOS instruments, or use the included wavetable synthesizer!
- 8 independent Sequencers with their own rate, direction, transposition & other properties
- Disable the generation of notes to draw your own, or use some of the intelligent functions provided
- Random Euclid & Drum Sequences
- The Wavetable Synth + FX lets you use PolyPhase even if you don't own any external Instruments
- Filter notes to a Global Key / Scale and selectable Chord Masks
- Save / Load Presets
- Snapshots for install recall of your Sequences
- Intelligently Randomize and Morph your Sequences & Synth sounds
- Accepts external MIDI clock & can provide clock to other devices
- Audiobus (Audio / State) & Inter-App Audio support
Version 2.3 release notes
- Sequence length can now be set as low as 1
- Prevented the app from sleeping