miRack is a Eurorack-style modular environment. It aims to provide user experience and audio quality close to those of the real Eurorack hardware. miRack can be used to build custom synthesizers and effects, control other apps and equipment, as a playground to explore and learn modular synths, and for live performances.
miRack is also available on macOS, including Audio Unit and VST plugins.
* Comes with more than 800 modules created by third-party developers and adapted for mobile devices by miRack team. New modules are added regularly.
* Includes AUv3 plugin. Can work as an instrument, audio effect or MIDI processor. Supports parameter automation to record and automate changes of almost any virtual module control.
* AUv3 hosting capabilities (in-app purchase). Incorporate any AUv3 instrument, effect or MIDI effect plugins into your patches.
* Multi-channel audio input and output (in both standalone and AUv3 modes), with full support for Expert Sleepers audio interface modules to integrate with hardware Eurorack equipment.
* MIDI input and output, including MIDI clock sync, and MIDI learn function. Automate and control your patch, or control other software and hardware instruments with powerful sequencer modules.
* Ableton Link support to synchronise with other music software on the same device or over network.
* iCloud support to sync patches between iOS and macOS app versions.
* Visit patchstorage.com/platform/mirack for inspiration and to share your patches.
Version 3.87 release notes
This update contains minor fixes and improvements.