Luminair is a professional-grade lighting control platform that gives lighting designers, filmmakers and TV professionals, musicians, artists and other enthusiasts advanced control over DMX-enabled lights, as well as "Smart" lights via Apple HomeKit.
Control any light... Luminair's Fixture Cloud library contains almost 24,000 fixture profiles, built upon data licensed from Carallon.
Luminair 4 adds a wide range of user-requested features like multi-universe support, RDM support (beta), user interface improvements, Universal Search, support for Apple HomeKit, and so much more.
Move beyond the lighting console! Join us and see why Luminair has been setting the standard for mobile lighting control since 2008!
Access all iPadOS, iOS, and macOS versions under a single subscription plan.
Try it FREE for 2 weeks, with all features unlocked, and no obligation. See offer details below.
- 1 to 4 DMX Universes (512-2048 Channels, depending on Subscription level)
- 1 Art-Net DMX Input Universe for creating Snapshot scene recordings from another lighting console
- RDM Support over Art-Net (Beta)
- Works with any Art-Net or sACN E1.31 compliant DMX interface
- Transmits Art-Net, sACN E1.31, and/or and KiNET over built-in Wi-Fi hardware
- Supports DMX over Bluetooth with LumenRadio BLE CRMX devices, MoonLite and TimoTwo
- Supports wired ethernet with 3rd-party adapters
- Advanced document viewer allows you to save projects in iCloud, 3rd-party services like Creative Cloud and Dropbox, plus external disks and flash drives
- LTP faders with fully-configurable scene parameters
- DMX FX Engine with a Movement generator, Oscillator, Color Looping, Random Color/Intensity and more
- Palette/preset based movement system allows you to control and edit movements of multiple moving lights together in unison
- Sequences allow you to play back scenes with customized fade and hold times
- Sound Active mode allows for music controlled light shows using the built-in microphone, or external sound sources
- Innovative tap-to-bump gesture allows you to quickly bump the levels of a scene while holding it's button, releasing those levels when let go
- Supports simultaneous control of DMX and HomeKit lights in the same project
- Touch ID powered Lockdown mode allows you to lock specific parts of the Luminair user interface
- Includes Luminair Remote for Apple Watch (on iPhone devices)
- Supports various external control methods as MIDI, MIDI over Bluetooth LE and Wi-Fi, Geofences, OSC Input
- Additional support for 4 Universes, Scheduling, DMX Input Triggers, iBeacons, MSC, MTC, and HomeKit Button Triggers available with Luminair Pro Subscription
- 64-bit app with a scalable UI that uses the latest Apple technologies like iCloud, Core Animation, Core MIDI and more
Please visit us at https://luminair.app
for full details.
IMPORTANT: Luminair requires external DMX or HomeKit hardware to control lights, but can also be used in an "offline" mode for building projects and as a learning tool.
Access Luminair Standard or Luminair Pro with monthly or annual subscriptions. You will be automatically billed through Apple every 30 days for monthly subscriptions or every 365 days for yearly subscriptions until you cancel your subscription. The first billing will occur after the one-time free trial period of 2 weeks. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your subscription can be managed and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the App Store Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription during the free trial period.
Version 4.3.2 release notes
- Added new Kelvin “preset” swatches to the CCT Picker. Quickly choose from commonly used color temperatures with a single selection
- Added new HomeKit Automation Triggers to Luminair Pro - Trigger Luminair scenes (DMX and HomeKit) and other global actions whenever another HomeKit light accessory is set to a specific state (On/Off/Intensity), allowing for deep integration with other HomeKit automations like scheduling or sensors
- Added new profiles to Fixture Cloud
- Improved support for non-linear CCT ramps with Fixture Cloud profiles
- Smoother 16-bit pan/tilt algorithm
- 16-bit Integer values now used on 16-bit faders and keypad when Display DMX Values is enabled in Settings
- Percentages are now displayed on Color parameter knobs when Display DMX Values is enabled in Settings, as color parameters control multiple DMX channels
- Fixed an issue with up/down stepper on Y keypad
- Fixed an issue that could affect performance when changing a scene’s fade time during a fade in progress
- Other minor fixes and improvements
User experience is important to us. For further assistance with this update or any other issues, please contact us at https://support.luminair.app