** NEW ** See the LF1 in action over at Synth Anatomy's Youtube channel now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBOQ5liTLMw
Experience and create the classic vintage synth sounds with the LF1 Monosynth.
The LF1 Monosynth is a fully featured analogue–modelling synthesiser, featuring:
- 2x vintage–sounding analogue style oscillators with sin, sawtooth and square waveforms and a four octave range. The frequency of the second oscillator can be adjusted by ±7 semitones.
- Analogue–modelled resonant filter with invertible envelope.
- Amplitude envelope.
- LFO with 5 selectable sources (including Sample + Hold), assignable to pitch or filter.
- Glide & glissando controls.
- Pitch bend Wheel with range configurable up to ± 1 octave.
- Support for external MIDI devices via MIDI port accessories or WI-Fi.
- Inter-App Audio support
- Improved audio engine
- Virtual MIDI support – use the other MIDI apps on your device to control the LF1
- 100 user–preset locations.
- Online user guide available from settings menu.
- NEW! Audiobus support with State Saving.
Introducing Audiobus support: Now you can stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps! See http://audiob.us
for more information.
The LF1 is ideal for lovers of classic synths, or for beginners looking to get a taste of analogue synthesis. This app is packed with vintage mojo and ready to go.
Version 1.3.3 release notes
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Upgrade to latest Audiobus SDK.