Boing Boing makes my old tube amp when I move it or when I wildly unplug my jack! Well now, you just have to move your favorite DAW to hear the evil melody of the wiggling spring. It's vintage and It's very warm. All the sounds come from impulse responses grappled on the web. They've been cleaned up and I've been working on a convolution reverb algorithm optimized with small onions (french expression to said fine tuning).
Can be used as standalone app too
- AUV3 support
- 38 spring reverbs impulse responses selected and cleaned
- 3 levels of complexity (low and mid limit the audio bandwidth)
- An optimized convolution engine that can go up to 4 seconds
- A tone to adjust the brightness of the reverb
- A tunable impulse response size (which also plays on the complexity) and a dry / wet mix to be able to go to extreme settings
If you hear audio glitches, try to lower quality or decrease the reverb length or increase the buffer length in your daw parameter.
Version 1.2.1 release notes
- Better Iphone compatibility (iphone ios > 11)
- Fix some init states on bypass plugin