bleep!BOX is a drum machine, synthesizer and sequencer for your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
MusicRadar.com ranked bleep!BOX #3 in it's Top Ten Music apps on the iPad!
bleep!BOX has NO SAMPLES - every sound is generated in realtime, so you can tweak to your hearts' content and kiss repetitive, cookie cutter drum beats and loops goodbye. bleep!BOX is not a simple toy - it's powerful enough for you to make real music. Great for house, hip hop, R&B, electronica, drum’n’bass, trance, techno, IDM and more.
bleep!BOX is the mobile app that musicians, DJ's, and producers have been waiting for. Check it out and see why Computer Music Magazine gave it 5/5 stars!
Looking to try out bleep!BOX? Check out bleep!BOX Player for free, which will let you get a feel for the app without having the full feature set.
"This is a complete synthesis solution for beat making, without relying on tired old 808 drum samples. " -- discchord.com
* Classic, tweakable x0x drum emulations
* Analog style 2-Osc synths
* MIDI Sync and MIDI trigger control
* 10 parts (voices)
* 50+ Parameters
* Ringmod, FM, PhaseMod, Sync, Distortion
* Global delay FX
* 8 Waveforms
* Universal app - Works on both iPhone and iPad
* Audio copying via the General Pasteboard method.
* Supports Audiobus
* Realtime processing - NO SAMPLES
* Tempo, swing, pattern length
* Save patches and presets
* Live performance modes
* Step sequencing + recording modes
* Parameter automation
* Song Mode: make a song from several patterns.
* Record songs or Patterns to .WAV
* VST / AU plugin is available for integration with your DAW (please see our website for details)
bleep!BOX was made by White Noise Audio Software (http://www.whitenoiseaudio.com/
), makers of Zero Vector, and Additive. We have over a decade of experience coding synthesizers and effects!
Check out audio samples, videos and news at http://www.bleepboxapp.com/
More user praise at http://www.bleepboxapp.com/blog/2009/08/listen-to-the-buzz/
Music Radar.com's review:
Version 1.4.6 release notes
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Display fixes for iPhone 6+ and iOS 7 devices