Control your MIDI devices using your lips.
Just say "wah wah" and send corresponding MIDI events wirelessly.
Using your camera instead of an expression pedal or MIDI controller knob provides the ability to use any external AudioUnit/VST effects in a whole new way.
Now you can control the VST plug-in settings in real-time without using your hands.
Why not to change the plug-in parameters in the Amp Simulator while playing using your lips?
Now the wah-wah pedal or any other effect will be within reach of your iPhone.
You don’t have an expression pedal slot on your keyboard?
Now you can use the Wah-Wah app to control volume, modulation, pitch or any other parameter hands-free. You get one more place to work with effects!
It is a fascinating step into exploring accessibility in music-making.
You will discover that our face controller may be more intuitive and easier to learn than a foot pedal.
◦ MIDI Output Settings
- MIDI Channel
- MIDI Message Type
∙ Control Change (CC)
∙ Pitch Bend Change
∙ Channel Pressure (After-touch)
- MIDI Output Range
- Reversed Mode
◦ MIDI Input Settings for Start/Stop:
- MIDI Learn
- MIDI Channel
- Control Change (CC)
◦ Lips Movement Range Calibration
◦ MIDI Connections:
MIDI Connection Guide (also available from within an app):
◦ iPhone 6 or later for best performance
◦ iPhone X, Xs, Xs Max and Xr for near zero latency face tracking with the TrueDepth Camera
◦ Mac computer with macOS
(for Windows hosts we recommend using a compatible solution: rtpMIDI)
Version 1.2.0 release notes
◦ Near-Zero Latency face tracking with the TrueDepth Camera for iPhone X, Xs, Xs Max and Xr, available as In-App Purchase
◦ MIDI over Bluetooth connection
◦ MIDI over USB connection