Attention fans of Oberkrainer and folk music!
Turbosounds for Accordion provides many special sounds of the Oberkrainer folk music. Mostly legendary vintage instruments were recorded, such as the Framus AZ-10, Framus Texan, Hohner Morino VM, or the Zupan Alpe III.
Instruments can be played simultaneously via MIDI on all channels. All popular MIDI systems are supported, and the outstanding guitar chord samples can be used even by earlier systems without sample channel (3-channel systems).
Not only can the instrumets be played in the app, but they are also available as Audio Unit app extension for use in host apps. Tested with GarageBand, Steinberg Cubasis, and AUM.
The instrument packs are available as In-App Purchase and can be purchased separately as desired. A starter pack is available free of charge which can be used immediately to try all functions.
*** Should you miss a function or encounter wrong behavior, please do inform us via app support, Facebook, or email. We gladly help you on your way! -- Ois isi, Gruaß Reini :-) ***
● Support for all popular MIDI systems: Limex MPR4, MPR3, Totter, HDS, BlueLine, Roland, Musictech, Mastermidi, Stoppacher
● Instruments are organized in sessions
● Player with playlist for MIDI files or audio files, uses Turbosounds instruments or custom SoundFonts
● Style Arranger to play Yamaha styles (*)
● External AUv3 master effect
● "Guitar to bass" for MIDI systems without guitar function
● Duet play, e.g. trumpet with clarinet
● Instruments can share MIDI channels, e.g. for double bass
● Instruments can be switched on or off via MIDI CC while playing
● Sessions can be switched using MIDI CC 14+15
● Export and import sessions
(*) available via In-App Purchase
● Sample channel (i.e. chord detection, for chord guitars and chord accordion) for all MIDI systems named above, and also for older 3-channel systems
● Lowest bass tone for baritones and contrabass, adjustable to E, E flat, or D
● Bellows dynamics
● Select one or more MIDI channels per instrument
● Volume, reverb-mix, and panorama adjustable for each instrument
● Reverb send levels per MIDI CC 91
● Sustain and Sostenuto supported by MIDI CC 64 or 66, respectively
● Instruments are selectable via MIDI program changes and bank select
● Transpose in semitones and cents
● 1 external AUv3 effect per instrument
◦ Universal App (iPad and iPhone)
◦ Latency adjustable down to 1.5 ms (buffer size 64)
◦ External MIDI-Adapters supported, e.g. Rubix 22, iRig Pro, and also MIDI Bluetooth
◦ Virtual MIDI input to receive MIDI from other apps
◦ Audio Unit V3 app extension
◦ Background audio
◦ Split-Screen for iPads supported
◦ Large or small text sizes supported
◦ Import MIDI and audio files from cloud services
◦ Record audio of your sessions and share it
For best performance we recommend an iPad Air 2 or newer.
iOS Audio Units are supported on iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro, iPad mini 2 or higher, and iPhone 5s oder higher.
Version 1.21 release notes
Fixed an issue with sessions under iOS 9 or iOS 10.
Resolved issues in style arranger with eighth time signatures.
The effects view for session instruments is now displayed in full screen.