ToneBoosters Equalizer is a top-quality, professional, dynamic equalizer plug-in with an unrivalled workflow and a gorgeous, functional user interface.
The ToneBoosters Equalizer app captures the microphone (or external sound card) input and processes the signals in real time. To use it as a plug-in, use an AUv3-compatible host app such as Steinberg Cubasis, Apple Garageband, Audio Evolution Mobile Studio, Auria, AUM, or others. ToneBoosters Equalizer will appear in the list of Audio Unit extensions for effect plug-ins.
- Mastering grade, professional equalizer
- Integrated spectrum analyser
- The same professional sound as the acclaimed desktop version
- Up to 16 filter sections with a very wide range of filter types
- Run each section in dynamic or static mode
- Run each section with digital purity or analog character and non-linearities
- Oversampling and anti-aliasing modes to further improve sound quality
- Use Artificial Intelligence (AI) for content-dependent equalisation suggestions
- Audition mode to easily identify problematic frequency areas
- Automatic level make up function for every section
- Zero latency mode for live operation
- Lasso function to select and move multiple filters simultaneously
- Piano display to select musical note frequencies
- Output VU meters showing peak and RMS levels simultaneously
- Undo/redo, and A/B comparison
- Color themes for the user interface
- Adjustable colours for every filter section
- Mid, side, left, right processing for stereo input for each section
- Max screen support in Garageband
- Legacy Inter-App Audio (IAA) support
- Optimised for iPad and compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch
- Efficient, low CPU usage
What you should know:
- Inter-App Audio (IAA) can only use one instance of this app simultaneously. We recommend to use an AUv3 host to use multiple instances.
- Inter-App Audio (IAA) will only work with a single (mono) channel without an external (stereo) input source. The AUv3 version will support up to 16 channels.
- Licenses acquired for this platform (iOS, iPadOS) are not compatible with other platforms.
How to use this app as AUv3 plug-in in Apple Garageband for iOS:
How to use this app as AUv3 plug-in in Steinberg Cubasis for iOS:
How to use this app as AUv3 plug-in in Audio Evolution Mobile Studio for iOS:
Version 1.0.5 release notes
Improved responsiveness and layout across devices and hosts.