PolyPhase is a generative sequencer. Melodies on a Master Track are created on the fly & copied, with phase offsets, to Slave Tracks. This structure, along with the interplay of various probabilities, leads to unique melodies and rhythms.
PolyPhase is a generative sequencer!
Melodies on a Master Track are created on the fly & copied, with phase offsets, to Slave Tracks. This structure, along with the interplay of various probabilities, leads to unique melodies and rhythms.
You can disable the generation of notes & draw your own Sequences, or select some of the randomization functions
Sequence external hardware, other iOS synths, or use the included Wavetable Synthesizer!
- 8 independent Sequencers with their own rate, direction, transposition & other properties
- Disable the generation of notes to draw your own, or use some of the intelligent functions provided
- Random Euclid & Drum Sequences
- The Wavetable Synth + FX lets you use PolyPhase even if you don't own any external Instruments
- Filter notes to a Global Key / Scale and selectable Chord Masks
- Save / Load Presets
- Snapshots for install recall of your Sequences
- Intelligently Randomize and Morph your Sequences & Synth sounds
- Accepts external MIDI clock & can provide clock to other devices
- Audiobus (Audio / State) & Inter-App Audio support
Version 1.5 release notes
- CC Tracks now have their own Rate
- Fixed shifting of CC Tracks
- Fixed Chord Scale modulation
- Minor UI update affecting 9.7" iPads